. Use of the Site
When you use the Site or our services, you agree to use the Site and our services only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under these Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Gladross may suffer) of any such breach. As a condition of your use of the Site and our services, you warrant to Gladross that you will not use the Site or our services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third-party, you agree not to:
- Access or attempt to access the Site other than through the interface that is provided by Gladross, unless you have specifically been permitted to do so in a separate written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Gladross;
- Access or attempt to access the Site, or any portion thereof, through any automated means, including but not limited to the use of scripts or web crawlers;
- Engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Site (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Site), or our services;
- “Scrape”, duplicate, reproduce, copy, republish, license, sell, trade or resell the Site for any purpose;
- Divert or attempt to divert Gladross customers to another website, mobile application, or service;
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized emails on behalf of Gladross, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site or our services;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Attempt to do anything, or encourage, assist, or allow any third-party to do anything in violation of these Terms; or
- Use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site or our services.
reserves the right to refuse service, in its sole discretion, at any time, for any lawful reason, without notice. Gladross reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in its sole discretion, at any time, for any reason, without notice. Gladross WILL NOT BE LIABLE IF FOR ANY REASON ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SITE IS UNAVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FOR ANY PERIOD. FROM TIME TO TIME, WE MAY RESTRICT ACCESS TO SOME PARTS OF THE SITE, OR THE SITE ENTIRELY, TO USERS, INCLUDING REGISTERED USERS.